March 7, 2012

Fast News On The Way Back

Friends of FlintLand,


I have to start by apologizing for not having updated my blog during the whole adventure of the Copper Canyons Ultramarathon. Internet was virtually non-existent from my arrival in Urique.


The news could not be better : I am now officially a Mas Loco, having completed the 50+ mile course in 12 hours and change. But more importantly, I reached my ultimate goal of doing it with a smile on my face :)


I made great friends along the way and I'm bringing back incredible stories and memories.


For now, I'll take a couple days off in Mazatlan before returning to Montreal. I feel great and quite fresh considering the difficulty of the course, the high heat and the finisher rate.


I can't wait to be back and start sharing stories. Until then, I am sending you a photo of one of the last great panoramas while leaving the Canyons in thd El Chepe train.


See you all soon,


Flint


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment